Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a talented "DevOps" Engineer to maintain and grow our existing AWS-based, Django platform.
- Maintain impressive levels of up-time and performance for our production systems.
- Ensure our CI platform remains running smoothly and adapt it to our ever-changing needs.
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of system components are timely and accurate.
- Identify architecture problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic architectural decisions related to core, and future, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- 5+ years of professional systems engineering and architecture, especially with AWS; specifically: S3, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, Lambda, IAM, ElasticLoadBalancer, and others.
- Commanding experience with Docker and related technologies
- Commanding experience with automation tools including Bash, Invoke and similar
- Commanding experience implementing caching solutions utilizing Redis, Memcache and AWS offerings
- Commanding experience implementing task queues with Celery, Redis and AWS offerings
- Functional experience with Django, Python and related common packages
- Functional Systems-level experience of testing tools, esp. PyTest, Selenium or similar
- Functional Experience with monitoring solutions such as Sentry
- Functional Systems-level experiernce of FE packaging solutions such as Gulp, Webpack
- Experience with AWS' Artificial Intelligence capabilities a huge plus
Why we will hire you
You love performance and you love repeatable, testable and reliable deployments. You're comfortable wearing multiple hats and filling-in as required. You manage your time and juggle priorities with ease. You look for solutions, not focus on problems. You're happy to work alongside the team of developers in devising solutions that work. You adapt easily to change and plan for it.Apply for this position