This is the pilot version of Therapoid. Register or Sign in as a pilot user to collaborate.

Forums

What can be learned from smallpox in the COVID19 fight?

epidemiologyepidemicviruspandemicCOVID19

What can be learned from smallpox in the COVID19 fight?  

By: Jason E. Barkeloo on March 23, 2020, 8:23 p.m.

"Larry Brilliant has spent his career fighting epidemics. As a doctor working for the World Health Organization in the 1970s, he helped to stamp out smallpox. It remains the only human disease to ever be successfully eradicated in our history."

A video by Larry Brilliant on the COVID19 fight and lessons from smallpox: https://youtu.be/orJwhYDUdjs

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/larry-brilliant-helped-to-eradicate-smallpox-and-he-has-advice-for-covid-19/

Re: What can be learned from smallpox in the COVID19 fight?  

By: Ellyse Perry on Aug. 13, 2021, 12:46 p.m.

I appreciate the links you have shared and I want more things like these. Such informative forums are always useful for students like me. I will watch the video after I’m done taking reliable term paper writing service from the best term paper writer. Once this is done I will be having enough time to watch all of Larry’s videos as I seek inspiration from him.

By: christopher hale on Sept. 17, 2021, 5:47 a.m.

Therapoid is an online platform that enables members of the biotechnology community to connect, network, and collaborate for the advancement of science.

By: christopher hale on Sept. 17, 2021, 5:48 a.m.

Therapoid is an online platform that enables members of the biotechnology community to connect, network, and collaborate for the advancement of science.

By: Chris Greenwalty on Sept. 23, 2021, 10:23 a.m.

Although smallpox was wiped out from overall the world in 1980 but research by a dissertation help firm shows that it still exists in some backward countries where health facilities are very less. The virus samples of this decease are also kept in some medical laboratories.