This is the pilot version of Therapoid. Register or Sign in as a pilot user to collaborate.

Forums

Higher temperatures seem to reduce the incidence of COVID19

COVID19treatmentseasonssterilizationtemperature

Higher temperatures seem to reduce the incidence of COVID19  

By: Jason E. Barkeloo on March 25, 2020, 12:12 a.m.

Preliminary evidence that higher temperatures are associated with lower incidence of COVID-19, for cases reported globally up to 29th February 2020

Seasonal variation in COVID-19 incidence could impact the trajectory of the pandemic. Using global line-list data on COVID-19 cases reported until [29 Feb 2020] and global gridded temperature data, and after adjusting for surveillance capacity and time since 1st imported case, higher average temperature was strongly associated with lower COVID-19 incidence for temperatures of 1 [degree] C and higher. However, temperature explained a relatively modest amount of the total variation in COVID-19 incidence. These preliminary findings support stringent containment efforts in Europe and elsewhere.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.18.20036731v1.full.pdf

Jason E. Barkeloo
Chairman & Founder, Open Therapeutics

Re: Higher temperatures seem to reduce the incidence of COVID19  

By: Scandium No Deinococcus on July 4, 2021, 10:37 a.m.

Remarkable Area, The group is a wonderful believer while in offer viewpoints about websites that can allow internet site novelists recognize that they’ve put in place a service rewarding that can the web based markets   N95 mask

By: Cesium Cs Lycopodiophyta on July 30, 2021, 7:11 p.m.

Tic tac toe en el pais de los juegos! Disfruta de este excelente juego. juégalo ahora en el pais de los juegos.¡Trata de completar las líneas con el objeto que te toco! online games

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Aug. 17, 2021, 10:57 a.m.

I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear.track a cell phone

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Aug. 24, 2021, 10:56 a.m.

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.best flour sifter