This is the pilot version of Therapoid. Register or Sign in as a pilot user to collaborate.

Forums

Professors are adapting to providing content digitally.

educationprofessorsDigitallearningonline

Professors are adapting to providing content digitally.  

By: Jason E. Barkeloo on March 29, 2020, 2:18 p.m.

To salvage the semester, college professors make a rapid pivot to teaching online

"The tech-savvy are guiding the technophobes in the use of video tools such as Panopto, Webex and Zoom."

"Some remote classes were disrupted last week at the University of Southern California as online infiltrators spewed “racist and vile language,” according to USC officials, in an incident known as 'Zoombombing.'"

Nick Anderson 28 March 2020

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/to-salvage-the-semester-college-professors-make-a-rapid-pivot-to-teaching-online/2020/03/27/115b4314-6f68-11ea-b148-e4ce3fbd85b5_story.html

Re: Professors are adapting to providing content digitally.  

By: Sara luck on May 28, 2020, 5:11 a.m.

Its a great to know.

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on July 3, 2021, 1:48 p.m.

I may mention where this is a an excellent distribute of one's great man or woman, now i am pleased to observe this type of.ASTM level 3

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on July 11, 2021, 6:53 a.m.

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.best delta 8 gummies

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on July 13, 2021, 12:49 p.m.

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks.winter tires kanata

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Aug. 1, 2021, 9:10 a.m.

Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! Bong88

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Sept. 2, 2021, 6:59 a.m.

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..quickbooks test drive

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Sept. 18, 2021, 12:31 p.m.

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.remoteconnect

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Sept. 25, 2021, 12:19 p.m.

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.EMF Protectors