This is the pilot version of Therapoid. Register or Sign in as a pilot user to collaborate.

Forums

What can we learn from previous epidemic and pandemic infectious disease outbreaks?

epidemicpandemicCOVID19SARS-CoV-2SpanishInfluence

What can we learn from previous epidemic and pandemic infectious disease outbreaks?  

By: Jason E. Barkeloo on March 23, 2020, 7:11 p.m.

The 1918 influenza pandemic and 2002–2003 SARS outbreak suggest social distancing measures, communication and international cooperation are the most effective methods to slow COVID-19

“Historically, we could look at everything back to the 1918 influenza pandemic. But in more contemporary times, we’d be looking at the 2015–2016 Zika outbreak in Central and South America, the global SARS outbreak from 2002 to 2003 and the Ebola outbreak in West Africa from 2014 to 2016,” says Jeremy Youde, dean of the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Minnesota Duluth and an expert on global health politics.

more...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lessons-from-past-outbreaks-could-help-fight-the-coronavirus-pandemic1/

Re: What can we learn from previous epidemic and pandemic infectious disease outbreaks?  

By: Scandium No Deinococcus on July 4, 2021, 11:17 a.m.

this is beautiful and in some cases meanful. this is pleasant world-wide-web wood. Associating is usually astonishingly crucial piece. exhibiting absolutely presented some sort of give to help an abundance of persons simply just exactly who look at world-wide-web wood and let all those meals usefull points. ASTM level 3

Re: What can we learn from previous epidemic and pandemic infectious disease outbreaks?  

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on July 27, 2021, 12:13 p.m.

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.PPC

By: Iodine F Haptophyta on Aug. 17, 2021, 12:57 p.m.

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.track phone

By: Scandium No Deinococcus on Aug. 27, 2021, 3:19 p.m.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Innosilicon a10 pro