This is the pilot version of Therapoid. Register or Sign in as a pilot user to collaborate.

Forums

Treatments, antivirals, and vaccines pipeline

Treatments, antivirals, and vaccines pipeline  

By: Jason E. Barkeloo on May 12, 2020, 3:11 p.m.

BIO’s Industry Analysis Team has reviewed and annotated pipeline data from BioCentury and Biomedtracker to create an interactive view of the Covid-19 pipeline. The team has investigated each drug as to original inventor (company/country), mechanism of action, and strategic approach, as well as de-duplicated programs for the same active ingredient (for example, hydroxychloroquine is counted only once). This data will be updated weekly on Monday mornings.

The data below shows two key things:

Biopharma companies - particularly small biotech companies - are undertaking a monumental campaign to combat, and hopefully eradicate, Covid-19.

Innovation is being led by U.S.-based companies.

TAKE AWAYS AS OF 12 MAY 2020:

430 unique compounds are in development:

-100 of them are vaccines.

-135 are antivirals.

-195 are treatments.

Most are in Phase 2 development.

207 of them are being developed in the U.S.A.

The list is located here: https://www.bio.org/policy/human-health/vaccines-biodefense/coronavirus/therapeutic-development/bio-covid-19-therapeutic-development-tracker

Jason E. Barkeloo
Chairman & Founder, Open Therapeutics

Last edited by:  Jason E. Barkeloo  on May 12, 2020, 3:18 p.m., edited 5 times in total.

Re: Treatments, antivirals, and vaccines pipeline  

By: mikebuxter1990 on Feb. 9, 2021, 7:12 p.m.

what this pandemic has brought to the global community simply should not exist. the economy has collapsed, and some countries are on the brink of survival. it should not be. I talked with guys from godofessays.com who are preparing an excellent written material that their last works are 90% virology topics

By: Praseodymium Rf Microsporidia on March 2, 2021, 7:18 a.m.

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. 123movies app

Last edited by:  Praseodymium Rf Microsporidia  on March 2, 2021, 7:19 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: Calcium Cu Ctenophora on March 3, 2021, 7:04 a.m.

Check this site as it has some baord topic of information that you will be able to learn from us now. You can go for easyessay as this will be here for the rest of the year and we hope that there are many who would like to go into this topic in full detail for a good reason.

By: Technetium Ni Fibrobacteres on March 8, 2021, 6:52 a.m.

According to the latest data from the World Health Organization, although well-known vaccines such as Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca are being promoted globally, there are currently 64 vaccines in clinical development. Source: do my essay cheap UK by UK Writing Experts.

By: Lanthanum Ir Elusimicrobia on March 23, 2021, 7:34 p.m.

An essay is an uncomplicated type of writing, but there are a lot of factors to consider when writing. For example, the reader of your essay https://wr1ter.com/5-parts-of-an-essay 5 parts of an essay will first want to understand what kind of person you are, what position you take on the topic at hand, and how you speak literary language. Agree that not all teachers simply put the grade without reading, many thoroughly study the essence of what you provide them and if the essay is downloaded or not on the topic is likely to send to the retake, and, moreover, with damaged karma.

Last edited by:  Lanthanum Ir Elusimicrobia  on March 23, 2021, 7:35 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: Lanthanum Ir Elusimicrobia on March 23, 2021, 7:40 p.m.

So, an essay is an analytical literary work that is written by students or job applicants. Also in recent years, schoolchildren began to be asked to write essays

By: Argon U Cycadophyta on March 27, 2021, 9:23 a.m.

Treatments change according to the situation. Doctors use antivirals and vaccines pipeline to cure patients. Open science has no borders to deal with challenging problems. I am working at affordable coursework writing service in UK that deals with all types of coursework writing projects. Students need academic writing assistance to deal with coursework writing projects.

By: Carbon He Sarcomastigophora on March 29, 2021, 3:52 a.m.

This health related information is very useful for us and through this, we can get benefits and improve our health. I think, this is a positive step towards success in health department. https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/

By: Carbon Tl Glomeromycota on April 15, 2021, 10:55 a.m.

This post was very informative. I am glad they are trying to find treatment and vaccine for the covid-19 as this pandemic has totally destroyed our economy. My own e-commerce brand Light Pink Puffer Jacket for Women scored a great loss as the delivery to other places was cut off by government.

By: Sulfur Li Firmicutes on April 19, 2021, 1:58 p.m.

Such a nice and deeply meaningful theme you write. I also think a lot about treatments, antivirals, and vaccines pipeline and once even used essay masters canada for my special analysis essay. And I wrote everything well with their support.

By: Curium Mo Cercozoa on April 22, 2021, 4:22 p.m.

Hi there to every single one, its actually a nice for me to go to see this web site, it contains useful Information. SEO company in Pune

By: hollandbetty on May 18, 2021, 7:17 p.m.

I was looking for a paper helper and came this service. Got my paper a day after I placed my order, and no corrections were needed. Great service and writers.